Ready for the world of Work 4.0
The changing world of work has an impact not only on organisations but also on the people who work for them. That is why we support our customers with specific human resources development to prepare their employees for the working world of the future.
Our focus: The individuality of every single person
We consider the individual development of each employee within the organisation. Therefore we see human resources and organisational development as a mutual process, which we develop together with our customers.
Actively shaping teamwork
In addition to the individual support and promotion of individuals, we systematically support teams to reinforce their collaboration. By empowering employees to optimally fulfil their respective roles and responsibilities, we strengthen the team as a whole and increase its performance.
We give you the strength to lead
Managers play a key role in the further development of the organisation and its employees. For this reason, together with our customers, we first develop a management model and impart both theoretical background knowledge and practical tools in management training courses so that they can meet their diverse requirements.
- We develop individual human resources development tools for employees, teams or entire departments together with our clients.
- We use various formats such as surveys & interviews, interactive team workshops, 360°feedback or management feedback.
- We offer qualitative further education and training.
- We support our clients with individual coaching.
- We focus on the human being. We help employees in developing their strengths, acquire skills, expand existing qualifications and develop potential.
A specific example
We were commissioned by a foundation to design the further training of its managers and employees in the course of the organisation-wide qualification programme. For this purpose, we designed various human resources development measures in the areas of Leadership 4.0, health and family-conscious leadership, team development and change management for managers and employees. Additionally, we developed a management model in collaboration with the human resources department which served as the basis for the actions of the managers.