A successful past is no guarantee for future success
Due to political, ecological and economic challenges, organisations must constantly question themselves anew. The previous work, the social role or the appearance may have to be adapted and/or realigned. This requires attractive visions and clear goals that are comprehensible to everyone. But this often sounds easier than it is in practical implementation.
Achieving more together
Regarding important decisions, different actors need to be involved specifically. Change processes must therefore be transparent and accepted by all. This requires a high level of sensitivity towards all participants. In a participatory and creative process, we develop an image of the future together with our clients. We build on the success stories of your organisation. With the participation of all parties concerned, we then develop new goals and define the path together.
- We are a sparring partner who, together with our clients, looks beyond the boundaries of their organisation.
- We identify the values of an organisation and make sure they thrive.
- We work from an understanding that strategy and culture are inextricably linked.
- We help our clients to prioritise strategic goals and to assess their sustainability.
- We support our clients in identifying the relevant stakeholders and ensure their involvement.
- We establish creative scope for employee participation.
- We visualise conflicts and offer structured solutions.
- Together with our clients, we design options and create scope for action.
- We work with playful methods, Design Thinking, Appreciative Inquiry approaches and Relational Coordination.
- We transform the jointly developed strategy into a change project with specific measures. We define milestones and responsibilities.
- We ensure strategic controlling as well as a clear process architecture, homogeneous reporting standards, a defined financial scope and time frame and a central and mandated decision-making body.
A specific example
"We need to adapt our strategic direction to the changes in the digital world!" The management of an organisation approached us with this concern. In particular, the lack of skilled personnel and the lack of digital innovation had lead to the fact that the organisation's current strategy could no longer provide orientation for future priorities. Demand for the service portfolio had already been declining and uncertainty about a future direction was spreading. As a first step, we therefore developed a joint mission statement and defined specific goals together with the management team. We converted this strategic direction into scenarios and options and accompanied the subsequent implementation. At major events with all employees, impulses were collected and goals and objectives critically discussed. As a result, a new strategy was adopted with which all parts of the organisation could identify to a large degree.
Back to overview